Effective from: 24th May, 2018
This notice tells you about how we use your information:
Who we are
- This privacy notice covers all personal data that is gathered by Smart Car Specialist Ltd. Company no 6760548
What personal information we collect about you
- We will collect personal information about you when you leave your car with us. We keep this information on our secured Microsoft database and exchange email / calendar system that is only accessible by Smart Car Specialist owners and reception staff, and not shared with other individuals or companies.
When we will contact you
- We will contact you by any of the available address, phone numbers, or email addresses you have provided in order to send you updates regarding your vehicles maintenance issues, including MoT and appointment reminders as we feel necessary to progress the job in contractual terms. We do not have email, or text marketing messages to send.
When you visit the website
- We use Google Analytics tracking to keep track of user visits, this does provide Google with your computer’s IP address, and thus may be used to identify you if you are logged into Google services on your device. Similarly if you are viewing our site whilst logged into facebook or twitter, then your activities on our site may be picked up by these companies and used to identify you. When you supply information to us via website forms this information is used for customer services purposes only, and is not shared with other individuals or companies.
Access to your information and correction
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Please write to email@example.com if you have changes to make or if you would like to view or remove the information we hold about you.