To Our Customers,
Thank you for all of your continued support over what has been an extremely difficult and challenging time for all of us. We are open for business; however, we are taking it day by day as we’re sure you all are.
In line with the new current and stricter government guidelines in place regarding the Coronavirus we are taking further steps to keep yourselves and us as safe as possible:
- Payments will now be taken over the phone or via bank transfer (funds will need to clear prior to car being collected). In exceptional circumstances and this is not possible please let us know in advance
- Weather permitting we will no longer have customers entering the premises where possible. A member of staff will see you outside the premises, keeping to social distancing rules. Please ring the doorbell so we know you are here.
- Face coverings are still to be worn and keeping the 2-metre distance even outside the premises when meeting a member of staff unless exempt (exemption card/ID will be required). Please sanitise before and after handing keys to us.
- We will not be able to loan out any courtesy cars unless you are a key worker (ID required) in which case prior arrangement will need to be made.
- Any key workers requiring a courtesy car, please bear in mind that our courtesy cars will be limited. Once the courtesy cars are returned to us these will be sanitised, cleaned down and left for a period of 48 hours before being used again.
- Due to the current situation some repairs may take slightly longer than usual if we need to order parts in. However, we will endeavour to complete these repairs as soon as possible.
At the moment we are booking in from February. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would still like to make an appointment, without the option of a courtesy car. Alternatively, you are more than welcome to drop your car via prior arrangement and leave it with us to look at in our own time when we can.
Your custom and continued support, especially for small businesses like us, is greatly appreciated in these challenging times.
Smart Car Specialist Team